Ausome™ Teachers Make a Difference.
The most underpaid professionals on earth.
With all respect to other professions, a good teacher is worth 10x any salary approved by the school board. Why, because let’s be real.
- Teachers teach your child how to write.
- Teachers teach your child how to read.
- Teachers teach your child how to socialize.
- Teachers teach your child when to ask to go the bathroom.
- Teachers teach your child how to draw.
- Teachers teach your child how to practically do everything from Kindergarten onwards.
Yes, I know some parents are rolling their eyes and saying no way but again, let’s be real. Teachers have your children typically 30+ hours a week. By the time your child comes home its an hour of fun, some food time, a nap and a bath.
Of course, there are many things teachers can’t do but think about it? Who really has that many responsibilities for your child other than you?
Teachers do. That’s who.
The problem is there are not enough great teachers.
Lots of good ones, and sadly lots of bad ones, but when you find an Ausome™ teacher its like winning the lottery. They are amazing, they change worlds, they create dreams, they inspire and they provide hope.
As a parent you must do everything you can to find awesome teachers.
When we found the perfect teacher — found is a strong word, we got lucky — everything became easier and our son became happier.
For those awesome teachers out there I just wanted to say thank you.
The world needs you more than you can ever imagine.
Latest posts by Alan Dunn (see all)
- The Wheelchair Icon Discussion - May 7, 2017
- Ignorance Is an Ugly Word - April 1, 2017
- An Open Letter to Family and Friends of Autism - March 17, 2016