Autism is a journey no one should face alone. We are dedicated to providing stories of hope and inspiration from around the world. However, we need your help. We can’t be Ausome® without you.
As the expression goes, “If you have met one person with autism, you have met one person with autism.” This quote can also apply to families dealing with autism. Everybody has a different story, yet we all have common bonds.
Tell us your story. Help others. Earn a Badge.
Why Share Your Story With Us?
We have new contributors onboarding all the time and reach hundreds of thousands of people every month. Check out our Facebook page.
Every article and every word helps inspire others. Plus you get a very fancy badge for your website.
You Are Important.
Autism is challenging. The fear of the unknown, the struggle to find assistance, the financial burden, and so much more.
We want to help families with autism understand that they are not alone. We also want to provide hope and inspiration for anyone close to autism. All of this is only possible by sharing unique stories from around the world.
What makes a story Ausome®?
Our strongest stories come from messages of hope. These could be inspiring moments or honest (sometimes brutal) thoughts. For example:
- 10 Things Every Grandparent of Autism Should Know.
- Feel like Quitting? It’s Ok. It’s Normal.
- Autism didn’t destroy me. It made me stronger.
Ausome® posts are less about New Age cures and terrifying news reports and more about the positivity in life. Hope and inspiration are constant themes here since they provide perspectives and opinions that people often need to hear. Autism is hard. Your story should help make someone smile.
We are open to topics of almost any nature as long as they are autism related and conform to the following guidelines.
- Posts should be between 400 and 800 words.
- Posts should focus on stories of hope, inspiration and/or honest opinions.
- One (1) image per post is allowed but its use is subject to review.
- Opinions are great. Facts must be supported by reputable links.
- Previously published content is okay.
- No fundraising requests.
- No external links to GoFundMe or similar campaigns.
- Any authors of first-time submissions should include a brief bio and a photo so we can include a profile. This photo can also be your blog gravatar or logo for those who prefer discretion.
Please note that we do edit submitted content from time to time. These edits are to help optimize the article for publication and provide better clarity for our readers. Any changes that we feel are significant will be sent back to you for approval. Our goal with editing content is to provide a better user experience and never to misrepresent your message.
The bad news is that we can’t publish every submission, but we do publish many.
Send us an e-mail or submit your story – Contact Us Today